Liverpool Charity and Voluntary Services (LCVS)
I took this shot of the majestic atrium in the LCVS building, while working in-house, providing the marketing and communications function for the charity.
I held this role for a little over two years, assisting colleagues to support the voluntary sector before and throughout the pandemic.
Amongst other marketing duties, I:
- redeveloped the newsletter, to provide a vital news outlet for the local sector
- audited and oversaw the updating of all sales and marketing documentation
- worked with a local film company to produce this LCVS corporate film
- personally recorded, edited and produced a short film, highlighting the impact of the organisation during the first Covid-19 lockdown (from home during the second lockdown)
- produced a Covid-19 impact report, an excerpt of which can be read below